StoneClean™ & Strip Safe & Effective Deep Cleaning Action
Excellent Deep Cleaning Action that is Safe Even for Polished Marble!
Give StoneClean™ & Strip a Try:
What makes tile and stone floors (and grout) so hard to clean?
There are Several Reasons:
- Using daily cleansers that can’t float the dirt/grime out of the more porous grout & tile and stone surfaces
- using cleansers that contain detergents that resettle in lower grout joints and deposit some of the dirt with each cleaning the resulting “soap scum” created by cleansers containing Potassium or Sodium Salts. These environmentally unsound cleansers can create more problems than they solve.
- Periodic waxing and build-up of wax residues in the grouting-typical waxes tend to trap and weld in dirt so the build-up only makes the problem worse
- the past use of “grout sealers” that contain silicone – silicone based sealers can actually trap and weld in dirt/grease into silicone that are “free”(not bound to the grouting) Also some contain additives that over time whiten or create a haze that is difficult to remove
- not using the proper equipment to clean with that can agitate into the joints
- the past use of acidic grout cleaners that make the grouting more porous and easier to re-soil (acids don’t clean they etch).
- What is needed then is proper / right cleaning chemistry to help both deep clean and to maintain the tile and stone & grouting. StoneClean™ & Strip uses a sophisticated formulation that is comprised of chemicals which create a three step cleaning process to “bite” the contamination and carry it off the surface
- StoneClean™ & Strip contains a wide spectrum of surfactants that are geared for the widest range of contamination. How can it clean so well without harsh chemicals or without being acidic or high on the pH scale?
- Ideal for initial deep cleaning of stone, tile, grout, & concrete! WHY?
- Two of the formulation chemicals, brought down to the surface of the stone/tile through the water solution by a “heavy” molecule ingredient, provides “bite” on oil based substances. (breaking surface tension with the heavy ingredient is key to letting the ingredients do their job)
- The blend of surfactants takes the oils plus a total spectrum of contamination & brings them into solution with the water.
- The surfactant-bound particles then tie in a packet or “micelle” with the ingredient added that then floats them away from the substrate. An additional chemical serves to keep the bound particles in solution so that they can be mopped away!
- The StoneClean™ & Strip Difference:
- No Residues StoneClean™ & Strip (pH of approx. 10) often removes coatings that high pH strippers can’t. Some strippers have a pH of 11 (1,000 times more alkaline) or higher. Liquids have a property called surface tension. A thin razor blade floats in water because of high surface tension. Add a few drops of soap to the water and the razor blades instantly sinks to the bottom. Surfactants are classified by their ionic (electrical charge) properties in water: anionic (negative charge), nonionic (no charge), cationic (positive charge) and amphoteric (either positive or negative charge). Most soaps are anionic. After Care with StoneClean™ “60” will prevent the floor from being heavily soiled again.
- Please give StoneClean™ & Strip a try!
- StoneClean Concentrates are nonionic!. Proper / right cleaning chemistry will help to both deep clean and to maintain the tile and stone & grouting.
- High surface tension inhibits the cleaning process. Reducing the surface tension increases the cleaning effectiveness. Surfactants (surface active agents) reduce surface tension. They make water “wetter.” Surfactants perform other tasks. They loosen and emulsify (dissolve into water) and suspend dirt and oils in solution to be rinsed away.
- SOAP & DETERGENT CHEMISTRY
- The higher the alkalinity, the more care is needed to prevent damage to the surfaces! (Use of pH 11 or higher on polished marble is not recommended!)
- StoneClean Concentrates are crafted in an exacting way to avoid the common “pitfalls” of basic cleaning chemistry. They are able to accomplish a wide variety of cleaning tasks SAFELY without using caustic chemistry and without leaving cleaning RESIDUES.
- The exacting way in which these ingredients are blended together allows them to do the work in this three in one step cleaning action!!
- Give this product a try!
Ordering is also available by phone, as well as online thru this web site. Call 503-362-5651 or email me at email@example.com
Please give me your name and phone number so I can either call or email you back to get your credit card numbers. I am the only one who will contact you and get your numbers over a land line and thru a private / secure internet connection to complete the transaction. I use PayPal on my online ordering and it also is secure!