Stone & Tile Cleaning Tips & Instructions
Thank You for choosing the cleansers with the very best cleaning chemistry on the market – the StoneClean™ Concentrate cleansers from the Richard James Specialty Chemicals Company .
Basic “Deep” Cleaning Tips
- When cleaning walls like shower walls always start wetting from the bottom going up as this will prevent any potential concerns of streaking
- When Deep cleaning with StoneClean & Strip it is important never to let the solution dry on the surface without scrubbing and rinsing
- Clean only areas small enough so you can control the area so as not to have any solution dry before scrubbing
- For deep cleaning floor grout it is best to keep the floor area wet for at least 5 minutes before scrubbing with a nylon bristle brush
- If the floor and grout are very dirty you may need to rinse with clean water and scrub again as StoneClean & Strip’s deep cleaning action will still work to bring up embedded dirt! You will likely be shocked to see how much dirt keeps coming up and out. (it drives me nuts to see how dirty many restaurant floors and bathrooms are!)
- Dilutions: Severe Contamination 1 part solution to 3 parts water (on rare occasions such as embedded mold/mildew it may be necessary to use full strength) Average Soil 1 part solution to 10 parts water
- Water Temperature Should be lukewarm and never hot! (excessive heat can separate the special surfactants in the product)
- Microfiber cleaning cloths and sponges work best
- Read the labels well on the bottles for further instructions
- Best to use rubber gloves as it can tend to dry out the skin
Ordering is also available by phone, as well as online thru this web site. Call 503-362-5651 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give me your name and phone number so I can either call or email you back to get your credit card numbers. I am the only one who will contact you and get your numbers over a land line and thru a private / secure internet connection to complete the transaction. I use PayPal on my online ordering and it also is secure!