StoneClean “60” Your Floors Best Friend
BENEFITS AND QUALITIES OF StoneCleanTM “60”
It has the unique ability to achieve excellent cleaning results WITHOUT dehydration of the stone . This combination of performance characteristics differentiates it from mild “stone soaps” which may not dehydrate but are often not effective cleaners and “stone cleaners” which are effective but often dehydrate the stone surface.
You will notice how effective it cleans by using only 2 oz. per gallon of water. (maybe even try after you have cleaned the floor as a test) It is exceptional in how it can not only FLOAT the contamination to the surface but also in its ability to TRANSFER it to the MOP!
It is non-acidic cleanser which contains a number of surfactants, amines and other ingredients scaled to “grab” the contamination and float it out. Also there is another ingredient which sinks to the surface of the stone. This substantially alters the water extracting effect of the cleaning agents on the stone itself and leaves a very, very slight, totally clear, moisturizing layer.
The above description is what generally eliminates the need for a rinse because the water evaporates from above the stone instead of from inside the pores of the stone! Also since there are no detergent residues in the make-up it also reduces the need for a rinse.
It is also “coatings” friendly so will work wonders in keeping a waxed surface clean! Residues from detergents or from dirt & oils not totally captured by daily cleaning can more quickly soil the surface treatment to the stone!! This is especially true when you go to buffing the stone or coating after ineffective cleaning!
Use StoneCleanTM “60”
- during the restoration process to better clean between diamond grits to prolong the life of the diamonds and to better remove residues between grits
- do a final rinse before applying any surface treatments such as re-crystallization, waxes or sealers
- to maintain daily a surface maintained by natural methods
- to maintain daily a surface treated with a wax or sealer
Not all cleansers are created equal! Please give StoneCleanTM “60” a try! See how a little goes a long way! See how well it cleans and leaves no residues. It is by far my best seller!!
See how the cleaning chemistry conditions the stone to keep cleaner longer.
Marble Shine Services
Pure Himalayan Shilajit
Superior Granite Countertop Cleaning with StoneClean Plus Hard Surface Cleaner
I have written before about why I feel StoneClean Plus is the best polished granite countertop cleanser on the market. I have boasted in how effective it cleans at high dilution rates. One quart will likely last more than a year as it is diluted for spray bottle usage.
How nice and grateful I am to have received this email comment about the product!
“I have used the StoneCleanPlus for 10 years on my granite countertops. Was informed it would maintain my warranty with Home Depot.
I love it as it makes my countertops look amazing.” Lynne B. – Canton , Ohio
I told her I was not aware of a cleaner making and maintaining a warranty valid for granite. Super hot items can damage granite surfaces. Spilling and leaving dark oils can also do some visual damage.
How nice this client feels about using StoneClean Plus!
Give a quart a try today! You will be glad you did.
StoneClean 104 is an exceptional cleanser. Not only the ability to break down even grease as a neutral pH cleanser, but also its ability to float to the surface what it breaks down!
The unique, proprietary surfactants, never die on the floor. This statement is unique to the cleaning industry. Always the active cleanser! 100% floor contact breaking down surface tension of the water itself to the floor and dirt/ grime makes this cleanser superior.
Years ago I gave a quart of “104” to the Tile Council of America president Bob Daniels. One day he called me up and first words were swear words. Whoa, I thought, what was up?
He had given the quart to the night janitorial staff to use on their new office flooring at Clemson university. They had a hard time cleaning off grout residue from the newly installed flooring. ” The floor looked like it should, brand new like the showroom tiles” They had tried several differnt cleaning products but to no avail till now.
That was the end of the story though. They wanted me to advertise in their magazine. I had no budget for advertising. A great product but no referrals from one who would have brought me tons of sales.
I am still representing the StoneClean line of cleansers and still do not advertise at all.
StoneClean & Strip can be used ,as the name implies , as a remover of coatings. The pH is between 10 & 11 which means it is alkaline in solution.
Alkaline ,but not too high pH to harm polished marble flooring! Sometimes a more aggressive approach to cleaning has to be made.
Suggestions for Usage:
- Start with a higher dilution to see what results you are getting. This means to try 1/10 dilution first. One part StoneClean & Strip to 10 parts cool to lukewarm water ( never hot).
- Adjust dilution to as high as 50/50 or 1/1
- Allow sufficient dwell time for floor to remain soaked. This will allow time for the special surfactants to break down the dirt, grime, coating. Allow at least 5 minutes to 15 minutes dwell time before scrubbing
- Care needs to be taken not to allow cleanser to dry into the floor. Work in manageable size areas to keep edges wet and not dry out.
- Scrub well and rinse well. You may find that you will see the water still dirty after tow or three rinses as it will continue to float up deeply embedded dirt!
- coatings not totally removed : allow the floor to dry completely before a second application. Check to see what the name of the coating or wax is called and find out if they made a stripper specific to the coating. I have run across coatings that cannot be totally removed! This makes it especially hard to get the grout joints clean as well
No two jobs deep cleaning will get same exact results so be aware of the challenges.
Good cleaning to you all
All StoneClean Concentrates are exceptional and grabbing the dirt and grime and then floating it to the top to be mopped away.
My first time using StoneClean 104 was deep cleaning a Saltillo tile floor that had not seen a mop and bucket for years. I was shocked to see how where I mopped the floor came clean where I rinsed.
The homeowner was shocked as well and then ordered six gallons. They probably still have product left!
One homeowner in Kansas City commented that her grout was coming cleaner with each cleaning without scrubbing. The surfactant based cleaning chemistry puts the cleaning solution into full contact with the floor allowing it to work deeply better than any other product I am aware of today.
I will comment on StoneClean & Strip tomorrow.